2018 Registration Information
Lincoln Little League 2018 Registration InfoUpdated Friday February 23, 2018 by Ken Labrie.
** Please register using Registration Banner or the link below **
** Log onto your account and Register for the appropriate Program based on your child's age **
Walk-In Registration Info
Walk-in Registrations 2018 will be held at the Lincoln Middle School:
• Thursday February 15, 2018 from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
A copy of birth certificate and 2 proofs of residency are required for all new players to the league.
Additional information can also be found on the league website or contact:
Player Agent -Jill Lewis at email@example.com or League President - John Sharkey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
REGISTER by February 26, 2018:
$155 for players 8 – 12 years old ($105 fee + $50 calendar raffle)
$110 for players 6 – 7 years old ($60 fee + $50 calendar raffle)
FAMILY MAX of $330.
After February 26, 2018 (late fees will apply):
$175 for players 8 – 12 years old ($125 fee + $50 calendar raffle)
$120 for players 6 – 7 years old ($70 fee + $0 calendar raffle)
· Included in each registration fee is a $50 credit for calendars. Each player registered to play in the 2018 season will receive 5 calendars (each to be sold for $10). The number of calendars per family will be based on the number of players registered to play in the league (i.e., if a family has 3 children playing in the league, the family will receive 15 calendars).
· As each family/player sells the calendars, the proceeds raised will remain with the player’s family. Like last year, we have eliminated the need to return the cash to the league (each registered player was “credited” via the registration fee for the $50 cost of the calendars). Only the calendar stubs will have to be returned to the league by June 1st, 2018.
· Families with multiple players in the league will each receive 5 calendars per player, regardless of the number of players participating in the 2018 season.
· Families choosing to not sell the calendars have the option to complete the calendars and submit for an opportunity to participate in the raffle.
To the extent, each player participates and sells their allocated calendars, and the funds raised by each player will directly reduce the registration cost for the 2018 season.
Information for New Players ONLY: Once this online registration process has been completed, NEW PLAYERS ONLY must provide a COPY of a birth certificate and 2 (TWO) proof of residency (utility bill, etc.). These documents must be mailed to the applicable Player Agent:
Baseball Player Agent : Jill Lewis
1009 A Great Road
Lincoln, RI 02865
Joan Dion : email@example.com
Softball Player Agent : Shelley Cavanaugh
4 Ashley Dr
Lincoln, RI 02865
If you have any general questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information can be found on our webisite http://www.lincolnrilittleleague.org
Please see below the school flyer which will be sent to schools asap. Please check your child's backpack.
Please click below to download your Volunteer Registration forms for 2018 for your reference. They are also available in the 'Download Forms and Files' Section of the Website:
|2017 LINCOLN LITTLE LEAGUE School Flyer.docx|